New AcneCare ClearTech® Treatment is a powerful-- yet gentle--ONE STEP solution to unsightly blemishes. This fast acting, highly effective lotion helps heal acne blemishes and prevents further break outs. Provides rapid relief and quickly reduces the redness and inflammation of mild, moderate and severe acne:
• Deep penetrating formula reaches the very source of unsightly blemishes
• Enriched with powerful anti-oxidants to help revitalize skin, reduce cell damage
and promote healthy, new skin cell growth
• Natural skin conditioners nourish and help to maintain the natural moisture
balance of the skin
• Ideal for sensitive skin
This remarkable formula contains 5% of technologically advanced, micronized Benzyl Peroxide that is only 5 microns in size--making it the deepest penetration formula available! (Conventional anti-acne formulas contain Benzoyl Peroxide with a particle size of 40 to 60 microns.) The micronized Benzoyl Peroxide is combined with three other highly advanced ingredients:
• A peptide that prevents and reverses signs of inflammation and irritation.
Helps to maintain and restore a normal skin sensitivity threshold.
• An exclusive combination of two polysaccharides to maintain micro-capillary
integrity and increases skin elasticity and resiliency.
• An anti-oxidant that reduces inflammation, the formation of free radicals and erythema.
Provides a higher efficacy than Vitamin C
• 90% of participants showed remarkable
improvement in three (3) days with once
or twice-a-day application
• 95% of participants showed
clinical improvement in seven (7) days
• 87% of participants showed
reduced inflammation within five (5) hours
• 77% of participants found the product
worked faster than any other products used
• 95% of subjects showed reduced inflammation overnight
• 75% of participants with sensitive skin found the formula less irritating
than other products
Carefully formulated, this ultra-gentle lotion is hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, oil-free, fragrance-free, preservative-free and contains no parabens. It consists of 92% naturally derived ingredients and until now was only available in dermatologists’ offices.
• Non-irritating and non-stinging
• Light, soothing lotion absorbs quickly into the skin
• Dermatologist developed, tested and recommended
Directions for Use:
Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying treatment medication. Cover the affected area with a thin layer once or twice daily. It is recommended to begin with once a day application to assure excessive drying does not occur. Increase to twice daily if needed or as directed by a doctor. If excessive dryness, flaking or peeling occurs, reduce application to once daily or every other day.
Benzyl Peroxide 5%..................................................... Acne Treatment
Water, Polyacrylamide and C13-14 isoparafn and Laureth-7, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-8, Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Asparagopsis Extract
Do not use this medication if you have very sensitive skin or if you are sensitive to Benzoyl Peroxide. When using this product avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen. Using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of skin. Only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor. Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation becomes severe. Avoid hair or dyed fabrics – bleaching may occur. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Avoid contact with lips and mouth. Keep out of the reach of children. If accidentally ingested, seek medical help or contact a poison control center immediately.
No posts found