ExtremeSkinCare Intense Treatment Skin Protectant Balm is a powerful formula that combines cutting-edge cosmeceutical ingredients--peptides, polysaccharides and botanical emollients-- with a proven skin protectant to help combat even the most serious skin conditions. This soothing balm helps reduce the unsightly appearance of psoriasis, eczema, and rosaceawithout steroids.
Clinically proven to help:
• Nourish and strengthen skin
• Improve skin elasticity and rebuild collagen
• Protect and relieve dry, cracked skin
• Dramatically reduce redness, inflammation and skin flares
ExtremeSkinCare Intense Treatment Skin Protectant Balm is carefully formulated with natural, special ingredients that have been scientifically studied by independent laboratories to be beneficial to the skin:
• Glycosaminoglycans are peptides added to inhibit enzymes that degrade and ultimately destroy the skin's collagen network. Pollution, ultraviolet rays and age decrease the skin’s ability to resist external irritants. Peptides restore the skin's normal equilibrium, decrease irritation and help the skin resist external assaults.
• Two marine-based polysaccharides decrease skin inflammation, protect the skin's elasticity, and allow more oxygen and nutrition to reach injured skin cells.
• Canadian Willowherb (Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract) provides even more anti-inflammatory and anti-irritant effects by decreasing free radicals and fighting bacteria--both well-known trigger factors in eczema and psoriasis flare ups.
• Dimethicone, the active ingredient, is an excellent skin protectant for those with skin barriers that are seriously compromised--like in rosacea--where the epidermis is thin and needs added protection. Dimethicone helps take over some of the normal functions of the skin barrier like preventing transdermal water loss.
Rich moisturizers are essential for extreme skin conditions. Shea butter is a superior moisturizer derived from the nut of the African Karite Nut tree. It’s naturally rich in vitamins A, E and F--all essential for skin health. Beeswax locks in moisture, fosters cells and protects skin from damaging environmental factors. It’s a natural, nourishing moisturizer that softens the skin and creates a protective coating against the elements.
ExtremeSkinCare Intense Treatment Skin Protectant Balm is hypoallergenic, fragrance-free, preservative-free and contains no parabens or petroleum products.
Directions for Use:
Massage into clean skin at least twice daily. Apply as often as needed. Results may vary depending on the condition and its severity.
ExtremeSkinCare Intense Treatment Skin Protectant Balm Ingredients:
Active Ingredient: Dimethicone 1%
Purpose: Skin Protectant
Use: Temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin.
Other Special Ingredients:
Glycerth–20 Cocoate, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame Oil), Silica, Beeswax, Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Asparagopsis Amata Extract, Butyospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Glycosaminoglycans, Salvia Sclarea (Sage) Extract, Butylated Hydroxytoluene
For external use only. Do not apply to broken skin. Do not use on deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns. Keep out of the reach of children. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Avoid contact with eyes. Flush thoroughly with water if contact occurs. If pregnant or breastfeeding ask a health professional before use. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately. Use on children under two years of age only with the advice of a physician. If condition persists or worsens after more than seven days of use, discontinue application and consult with a doctor. Store at room temperature.